Actinic with Fasthosts SSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic with Fasthosts SSL

Ok it now appears i can have part of my site in the SSL folder in Fasthosts and the images in the normal folders of my website, but what settings do i need? i honestly havent a clue, ive managed to get the site working by uploading everything into the SSL folder but theirs an option to split the two, how do i do it?

Please keep your posts on the same thread not start a new thread on the same subject as your original post http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ht=actinic+ssl

Comment

Originally posted by mikehextall
      Ok it now appears i can have part of my site in the SSL folder in Fasthosts and the images in the normal folders of my website, but what settings do i need? i honestly havent a clue, ive managed to get the site working by uploading everything into the SSL folder but theirs an option to split the two, how do i do it?
      This is something else but with FASTHOSTS, i wonder you have the similar issue.

Did you have problem with their email mx record setup?

They don't use mail.<domain>

instead they use mailserver.<domain>

which sometimes casue the email unable to delivery when sending out within actinic system; such as sending out confirmation receipt email.

do you have the same issue?

regards
      vincent
      Vincent
      United Herbs

Comment

Have you searched the forum the subject of email settings is a much discussed subject.

Comment

Working...
        X