Executive Layout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Executive Layout.

I have currently snapshot a V7 snapshot into V8 and have changed to the executive layout. I know that from previous threads that I can change the Logo size in line 264. I cannot find out how to change the background colour behind the logo or move the View Basket, checkout, items or value down as it currently looks out of place. This was correctly laidout in V7

Thank you

Go to design menu, themes, advanced themes configuration to change the background colour.

there are many other posts describing how to change the position of navigation elements, you will find these if you search the v8 forum as this is often asked

This was correctly laidout in V7
    the navigation is correctly laid out for the exec theme, if you had chosen to upgrade your v7 site with its exsisting theme the nav would have remained the same.

thus you could go back and re-import your v7 snapshot and ask it to upgrade rahter than choose a new theme or you can now change the positioning.

Comment

Navigation Elements in V8

Have checked the posts and cannot find anything that refers to changing the Navigation elements in V8 that are to do with View Basket, checkout Etc. I cannot find these in Actinic Stylesheet after doing a search,

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
        if you had chosen to upgrade your v7 site with its exsisting theme the nav would have remained the same.
        On the 3 sites I have upgraded automatically the navigation tends to get reset back to fatcory default with a note in the upgrade log.

To edit the navigation simply click on the link in design mode and it will open the relevent template - these are usually wrapped in a CSS style depending on the theme

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X