Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Crash's on clicking on Best Sellers

Hi,

Actinic completly bombs out when clicking on the best sellers section under the marketing tab.

Is anyone else having this problem and how can i fix it?

Thanks

Bash
    Nineplus.com - Surfboards, Longboards, Wetsuits and Accessories.

Which version of v8 are you working with?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Just updated to the latest version 804 thinking maybe it was a bug and be fixed, but it is still causes errors.

Comment

Don't recall this issue being raised. As ever first step is to compact the database and relaunch Actinic.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hmm, ok, compacted the databases successfully and restarted actinic, it still crashes when clicking on best sellers

Comment

Hi there

Are you able to go to Marketing | Bestsellers without it crashing, if you are, do you have products specified for the bestsellers list that you may have deleted from the content tree? I have come across Actinic crashing when clicking on bestsellers, and that was the reason.

You could also try regenerating the best sellers list by clicking the generate now button.

Hope that helps

Comment

Yes. I posted that same issue last night.
              -------

Pat

Comment

Oops - mine is crashing on New Products, not the Best Sellers.
                -------

Pat

Comment

B*gger, my software sudenly keeps crashing when I click on 'Best Sellers'.

Any joy on what, why, where & when?
                  Mark J

Never written a line of code until Jan 07, still nursing a headache!

www.enjoyyourgarden-online.co.uk Garden buildings & log cabins
                  www.timeinthegarden.co.uk Outside clocks, thermometers etc.

St Austell, Cornwall, UK

Comment

Hi Mark

firstly have your tried what Jont and James have suggested. If the problem occurs inspite of this then please try what I've suggested below. This solution worked for someone else who was having the same problem. Ensure you have adequate backups before trying this, also you can attempt this only if you have Access installed on your PC.

Solution.

1. Open ActinicCatalog.Mdb usually found in C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1, delete the "Best Sellers Table" exit the database

2. A factory version of the Database is available in C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Original open that and copy the "Best Sellers Table" exit that one as well.

3. Reopen the Databse from the Site.. folder and paste "Best Sellers Table" into it, save and exit.One thing to bare in mind when copying and pasteing tables is to make sure you are copying across both "Structure and data". Once this is done open Actinic and check if this has cured the problem.
                    Kiran Chandran
                    Technical Support - SellerDeck
                    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Working...
                    X