Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special offer banner

Hi
    Im trying to add an advertising banner to the top of each of my pages. I am new to actinic and am on my first site I went to the training day this week and we placed a banner into a practice site which seems fairly simple to do. The problem I have is that the banner file we imported was with the extention .acd - how do I create an acd file? What software do I need? Does it have to be this file type or will it work as a giff/jpg?

Also does anyone know how to add flash animation banners to a site?

Cheers

Gareth

Originally posted by Mr_Gareth
    Hi
    Im trying to add an advertising banner to the top of each of my pages. I am new to actinic and am on my first site I went to the training day this week and we placed a banner into a practice site which seems fairly simple to do. The problem I have is that the banner file we imported was with the extention .acd - how do I create an acd file? What software do I need? Does it have to be this file type or will it work as a giff/jpg?
    Save it as an animated gif.

Originally posted by Mr_Gareth
    Also does anyone know how to add flash animation banners to a site?

Cheers

Gareth
    Search the forum for this one, it has been covered before.

Comment

I will give it a go. Cheers

Comment

The problem I have is that the banner file we imported was with the extention .acd
        I dont think so - an .acd file is an actinic snapshot file. The file you had on the course if I remember correctly was a jpeg or gif.

Comment

Working...
        X