Question about new & most popular lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about new & most popular lists

I assume the what's most popular list gets recreated each time based on the interval you specifiy in the options. I 40 or 50 orders a day, and some have 100's of lines. So I delete and purge daily. In order for this list to work, I assume I must leave some history. How much? Am I going to run into a problem with database size if I leave, so a week worth's of orders. Can they be deleted, just not purged? Or are deleted ones ignored?

About the what's new list... This appears to be what's newly added to the site, as opposed to what's newly received into the store. I'm not sure how Actinic could recognize newly received, though, but this is what I need. I add over 500 products per month to my site, so I set everything up a few weeks before it arrives so all I have to do is receive inventory. But that makes my "what's new" list misleading. Any suggestions?
    -------

Pat

Set things manually

Comment

That's probably not a very good solution for me - volume is too high.
      -------

Pat

Comment

if you look at the marketing menu you can see all the options available, ie let actinic populate the lists from the order history and decide how often the these lists get uploaded ie daily, every upload and so on.

the decision how to use these features is up to you, if you clear your order history daily then you can only do it manually, but if you feel this is too much work then don't use it.

Comment

Working...
        X