Euro Pricing that isn't a simple multiple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Pricing that isn't a simple multiple

My client has a Euro price list that is not an exact exchange-rate-multiple of the Pounds price list - but rather, each Euro price is rounded up to the nearest 10 Euro Cents.

This is because the offline sales guys all around Ireland, collecting orders the traditional way, are not brilliant at mental arithmetic (nor are the ones in the UK, but they have nice round prices already!). I've tried the easy route (get client to change to fit Actinic's way of calculating Euro prices!!) but that's not going to happen.

I'm therefore looking to implement Euro pricing just for Irish customers (so, only displaying Pounds prices for the UK customers, and only displaying Euro prices for the Irish customers), but by entering separate Euro and Pounds prices for each product, rather than having Actinic calculate them.

Any suggestions?????

Thanks as always,
    Neill.

Hi Neil,

I can only suggest having two sites if you want to have two completely different currencies for different customers as you set a base currency in the software per site although you can display a 2nd currency. If you have two sites, you can upload one to a sub folder and then have links from your home page into the 'UK' site and the 'Irish' site.

You will need to buy a second license if you have the standard 'Catalog' or 'Business' software.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X