Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with shipping costs

Hi

I want to make a charge for postage only if an urder is UNDER £5 how do i do this. I have looked in the buisness settings under shipping costs etc.. but am not sure what i need to do

Can anyone help ??

Thanks Keith

Hold fire on shipping Keith, 8.05 has some nice changes included which may be of use to you, it should be released within a week.

Comment

In from Actinic - We are pleased to announce that Actinic v8.5.0 will be released into full production on Monday 19th February

Comment

V8.05

Hi Guys,
        Any ideas what the new shipping tweaks are?
        I am just trying to do a few things and like the sound of anything that can make it easier
        Cheers.
        Mark
        If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Comment

Release notes are on the 8.05 beta release thread.

Comment

The 8.5 shipping changes are a redesign more or less with all of the bells and whistles you could wish for, including volumnetric shipping and per product shipping.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

shipping

sounds good to me, I await the landing
              mark
              If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X