Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

preventing unregistered customers from entering certain sections in your store, probl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

preventing unregistered customers from entering certain sections in your store, probl

I wanted to give a discount to registered customers, but as I only have Catalog, I can't do it. Looking through the advanced users guide I saw this section 'Preventing Unregistered Custo........' and I thought this is a way I could do it. The problem is I don't quite understand how to do it, I need somebody to explain it in simple terms. I created my new layout as instructed.

What I don't understand is about changing the code in this template depending on which customer groups you want the section link to be visible within. I couldn't find the 'Price Schedules' in the ActinicCatalog.mdb. and am now lost how to proceed. Any help please from a patient person!
    Regards
    Martin

Martin,

That topic in the Advanced Users Guide should also tell you that to do this you need Business and above versions of the software. You will not be able to create the restriction using catalog.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X