X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Hi all,
    I am slightly confused.
    When I was using V7 I had an option somewhere to only allow shipping to the cardholders/invoice address.
    In V8 I cannot seem to find this.
    Can you please give me a clue as I only want to allow shipping to this address.
    Thanks.
    Mark
    If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Mark - was that a hack from the AUG in v7?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Mark

When you are in Actinic, click on the help menu and then serach for what you are stuck on, more often than not you can find answers to simple questions like this and it will also be far quicker for you. The Actinic help is a great facility, make that your first port of call.

Search for "shipping destination" and see what comes up, im sure ive used that search term before.

Comment

You can still prevent the user from entering a separate delivery address by going to Settings / Design Text / Web site (cont) tab / Invoice subtab and unticking the option "Invoice Separate Check Status" (prompt id 0, 16).

Is that what you are looking for?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

replies

Huy all,
          Thanks for the replies.
          I have just tried what you suggested Jan but it was already unticked.
          This is the way I did it in V7 and am unsure why it is not doing the trick now.
          When placing an order customers can still see and select:
          If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box:

Which is what I need to loose.
          Any other ideas.
          Cheers.
          Mark

Comment

The block around that text in the checkout 0 layout is always true, you need to change it to check the value of that variable.

If you go to the design tab and select check out page 0 in the top pane, you should see the prompt about half way down the page.

Click on the text ("If you want the delivery address to be diff...") and you should get the delivery location layout shown in the layout window.

You should be at this bit :

<actinic:block if="true" >
            <tr>
            <td colspan="2"><Actinic:Variable Name="InvoicePrompt016"/></td>
            <td><input type="checkbox" <Actinic:Variable Name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus"/> name="SEPARATESHIP" value="YES" /></td>
            </tr>
            </actinic:block>

Click on the block if at the top and set it to InvoicePrompt016Visible and it should then work as it used to.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

selecting

Hi Jan,
              Thanks.
              I am having a problem (no groans please), I am going into the design screen and am pulling up the checkout page 0, but when I click on the text the layout screen is not taking me to anything or changing at all.
              Help please,
              Thanks.
              Mark

Comment

Are you clicking or double clicking, if you are already double clicking then you'll have to open the layout from the design library and scroll down to the appropriate bit and make the change. Also check that you have the layout tab active in the bottom part of the screen.

The layout in the design library is it in the checkout area list of layouts.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks Jan,
                  I have tried both click and double clicking but this is not making any difference.
                  The layout window is open and I think active (well if I click in it I can scroll down).
                  I have gone into the design library as instructed and managed to find the:
                  Edit Layout Code for delivery location page, where the following code says.
                  <actinic:block name="IsLocationInvoiceShipSeparately">
                  <tr>
                  <td colspan="2"><Actinic:Variable Name="InvoicePrompt016"/></td>
                  <td><input type="checkbox" <Actinic:Variable Name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus"/> name="SEPARATESHIP" value="YES" /></td>
                  </tr>
                  Looking at your reply I have the correct settings, which now confuses me even further.
                  Thanks.
                  Mark

Comment

Yes, that is the correct place, yours already has a check for InvoiceShipSeparately, but it is still worth checking the other value I think and seeing if that fixes it.

Regards,

Comment

values

Hi Jan,
                      Thanks for the reply.
                      Not too sure what you mean by "other values".

Can you give a bit more info, as I thought I was looking for the script in your previous response, which appears correct.
                      Thanks.
                      Mark

Comment

The code you posted checks the value IsLocationInvoiceShipSeparately change it to check the value InvoicePrompt016Visible and see if that solves the problem. By other value I mean to check the prompt you unchecked in design text.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks Jan,
                          Have got a bit lost now.
                          Think I will have to call support ASAP.
                          Thanks anyway.
                          Mark

Comment

Working...
                          X