Login pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login pricing

I have edited my site to modify the Standard Tax Inclusive price layout so that the price appears as for example 'Price: £15 (inc VAT)' which I am happy with.

I am now setting up customer accounts with a slight discount and get Retail Price: £12.76 (Excluding VAT at 17.5%) and Your Price £12.50 (Excluding VAT at 17.5%) displayed.

What I want is my standard tax inclusive price layout to appear so it shows:

Retail Price £15 (inc VAT)
    Your Price £14.90 (inc VAT)

The problem is I can't for the life of me work out how to do it. How do I get the customer account pricing to appear in the design section? Help!
    Blank DVD
    Cloth Nappies

Hi,

I'm afraid that this is a bug in the software, however, there is a solution here (post #4). That will make the price display as inclusive but to change the message to (inc VAT) you will need to edit the 'Price Template' layout.

Do this by going to the 'Design' menu and selecting 'Library'. Expand the 'Web Page Outer Layout' Group (click the '+') and then double-click on the 'Price Template' layout. You can remove the 'TaxMessage' variable and replace it with '(inc VAT)'. Click 'OK' and update your site.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X