No announcement yet.

Registry Key Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this uncanny ability to remember when I am so angry I am about to murder someone or something ( helps with the legal defense later) .. can't remember what I had for tea last night mind

A lot of people associate events with music - the Summer of 1985 and XYZ was playing ... I am now building a memory bank with v8

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont,

We have been able to recreate the problem by deleting a site and then creating a snapshot in another site. Looks like a bug, however, it is usually solved by closing and re-opening the software. Can you confirm if doing that would work for you?
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

I had to restart from the command prompt to get Actinic open again (unsure if this was related or not) but the issue was still there.

Is this possibly due to Actinic retaining the last path in the site snapshot? This is a real pain when developing several sites and remembering to change the path upon snapshot - making it very easy to overwrite a backup from another site with potentially disastrous results.

Bikster

Comment

I seem to remember when I had the problem that if I attempted to do a snapshot then it failed because it was looking for every external site design in every site I had.

This memory thing does seem to be cropping up more and more in problems.

Comment

I'd like a selector box to open when I start Actinic asking which site I want to use.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
              I seem to remember when I had the problem that if I attempted to do a snapshot then it failed because it was looking for every external site design in every site I had.
              I receive a snapshot error from newly imported v7 sites stating unable to find file "x-cat.bmp" which I have found in a default v8 site (picture of a cat) but has nothing to do with the imported sites at all

Bikster

Comment

Hi Jont,

"x-cat.bmp" which I have found in a default v8 site (picture of a cat)
                I've never seen this file before and have just done a search on my v8 folder and all it's contents and it couldn't find this image so I don't think this is one of ours (definitely didn't bring it up when searching for all '.bmp' files).
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X