Please help - Urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help - Urgent!

I have recently upgraded from Catalogue version 6 to Business Version 8. I uploaded the new site which had loads of errors so I have tried to re-upload the old site and it is missing all of the old .cat files. If I ftp these manually will the site work again?

Probably best to FTP to the site, delete everything relevant to Actinic and then upload the old site again

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.
      When I tried to upload the old site it only posted the html pages, how can I get it to post all the Actinic pages as well?

Comment

Deleting everything from the server should resolve otherwise ....

Try under Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge & Refresh (think that was there in v6) that should upload everything.

May also be worth changing the script ID number in the network settings.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

There isn't a purge and refresh on v6.
          When you say delete everything on the server, do you mean the 'acatalog' folder, or literally everything e.g. _private, cgi-bin etc?

Comment

I say delete the lot and refresh the website.

Comment

I might seem like a complete doofus! But unfortunately I didn't do the original configuration and obviously I don't want to mess it up even more. What level do I delete it to? And how can I refresh on Catalogue 6. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Comment

Me personally, i would delete all files in the cgi-bin (leave the folder there) and then i would delete all files in the acatalog folder (leave the folder there).

Comment

Working...
                X