Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't view anything on the Design Tab

Hi all

I located in the main page. When I click the Design Tab, there is no any info here, do any of you know why? This lead me I can't view and edit any details on the design page. Is there any problem on the program or bug?

Thanks

Renee

If you have just bought Actinic you have 30 days direct telephone support from Actinic.

This problem ahs also been covered in past posts a search may find the answer.

Comment

Hi

I reviewed the previous post but can't found. Do you have a link to solve my problem?

Thanks

Renee

Comment

Hi Renee,

There used to be a bug where clicking on the design tab didn't bring the appropriate layout code into the layout window, is this the problem you are having? If so I believe it was a bug and has been fixed in the latest version of the produict. If it isn't this, could you explain in more detail what the problem is that you are having.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X