Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreeing to Terms Problems

Hi Everyone,

I have just uploaded using V8 and when I looked at the Checkout page1 there was no terms agreed checkbox.
    I read the help topics and went into Business Settings - Terms & Conditions and ticked the 'Terms to be agreed before checkout' but the box still does not show on the pages.

Does anybody know how to make this box appear? Do I have to build the text in the design section?

I have looked at other threads but couldn't find a solution.

I would put a link up but as it is on my checkout page it just comes up with an error. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bladders; 28-Feb-2007, 09:19 AM. Reason: added url

bladders,

Can we have a link please.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I tried putting a link up to the actual page but when I tried to look at it, it came up with an error .

The website address is: http://www.brownsladders.co.uk
      This is the actual page: http://www.brownsladders.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000001.pl

Sorry, I only know have a basic knowledge of actinic.

Comment

Ok, I had a look and cannot see the checkbox. This looks like it may be due to the upgrade. On the 'Design' tab, look against 'Select Page Type' and using the drop down select, 'Checkout Page 1'.

In the 'Layout code' pane, scroll down till you see the following (in Pink)

Invoice Address Fields

Coupon Entry Fields

Simple Tax Phase

Advanced Tax phase

Terms and Conditions Agreed ( this is the one you are after )

If the 'Terms and Conditions Agreed' selector is not available then that is why it is not appearing online. To insert it back, click on a new line after 'Advanced Tax Phase' and right click and select 'Insert Layout', scroll down to 'CheckoutArea' and click on it, then check the box against 'Use Fixed layout' scroll to the bottom, select your choice and click on insert. Click on apply and then update the site.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce for all your help, I have now sorted it and it is working fine.

Thanks again.

Comment

Glad it is sorted.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X