BestSellerItem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BestSellerItem

I'm using BestSellerItem variable on the Homepage. It displays ok however the 'add to cart' buttons don't work, any suggestions?

Have a read of this thread - it will explain to you the best method and how to explain your problem in a much better way. The more effort you put in to explain, the more chance that one of numerous posters will jump in and try to help.

Comment

I'm not sure there is much more to say, basically I want to display the 3 best selling products accross the bottom of the homepage. Obviously this can be generated by the system dependant on sales or items as well as being able tobe chosen by the main user of actinic. Anyway within the InnerLayout of the page I can insert many of the pre-setup variables. In this case I am using:

<actinic:variable name="BestSellerItem" />

This very nicely displays 3 items on my homepage (which can be controlled from the Marketing section of the software). When this variable is used, an 'addtocart' button is also displayed with the featured items. I was just wondering how to get the addToCart buttons working as at present nothing happens when they are clicked.

Comment

Matthew,

We will probably need to see a url to see the problem. As Lee says, the more info the better!
        Cheers

David
        Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Or follow the advice in the thread i posted and search for

"best seller" AND "add to cart"

and the very first post you will see has all of the answers you need. The resources on the forum are vast and it will remove the waiting around for an answer or some help, as it is already there for you.

Try reading this.

Comment

Working...
          X