X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible to create a snpashot

Hi. I try to create a snapshot and get the following error message :
    Errors
    (File ExportSite.cpp, Line 1159) - There were no registered sites available to take a backup from.
    Warnings
    (File Snapshot.cpp, Line 921) - Registry error 2, key Site - Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. "In english : impossible to find the specified file".

I already created snapshot on the same computer without any problem. (3 weeks ago, as I had problem when I closed the software, Actinic support ask me to change the location of site1, perhaps it come from this ?)
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

I think this is liklely to be a result of changing te site1 folder. Contact support again.

If you have multisite you can maybe try and create another site and copy the contents etc.

Make sure you copy all of the Site1 folder as a backup. (as well as the security key and the registry keys for the site, these are not found in the SIte1 folder but are only copied with a snapshot)

Comment

Thanks Duncan. I have checked in File / Sites : there is no site (must be Site1, I suppose). I have contacted the support and wait for an answer.
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
      X