Snapshot Export Layout Locations Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot Export Layout Locations Errors

I developed the site using Dreamweaver and the Actinic Plug-In to insert the relevent code etc. Initially the templates where kept outside the Site1 folder, but I was advised to keep them within the Site1 folder. So I moved the Layouts I created into the site 1 folder, and for each Section that's using their own custom layout I went to Edit Layout Details and ensured the location of the files are correct.

However, on saving my site and creating a backup snapshop, I have 13 errors, which states that the location of these files are incorrect. Is there somewhere else within Actinic I need to update? to ensure Actinic is aware the location of these customer layouts has changed? Or have I caused major bugs in the site?

ERRORS PRODUCED FROM ACTINIC AFTER SNAPSHOT:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\ActinicMaster.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase3.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_checkout.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_power_supply.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase1.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_stands_and_brackets.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhaseP2.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\Actinic_master_blank.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\Documents and Settings\Garry\Desktop\aerial.jpg was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase2.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\Actinic_vivanco_ipods_mp3_accessories.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase0.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_aerials.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    Warnings
    This site includes files that are outside the Actinic installation directory.
    On importing the site these files will be delivered to a temporary location within the Actinic installation directory.
    Manual intervention will be required to restore the site after import.

C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\ActinicMaster.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase3.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_checkout.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_power_supply.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase1.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_stands_and_brackets.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhaseP2.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\Actinic_master_blank.html
    C:\Documents and Settings\Garry\Desktop\aerial.jpg
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase2.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\Actinic_vivanco_ipods_mp3_accessories.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_CartPhase0.html
    C:\freelance-projects\Vivanco\Templates23122006\actinic_vivanco_aerials.html

Also, I have been making amends to one of the Layouts by inserting my own Layout Inserts within Actinic. Will these changes be lost if the problem is resolved? because at present the changes are only viewable in Actinic, if I go to the actual Layout originally used the changes are have not been updated within it.

Comment

If you just moved the files then neither Dreamweaver nor Actinic have been updated with the new location.

The normal way to move them would have been to open the files again in DW, save them to the new location and, if necessary, reregister them with Actinic.

Changes made after both DW and Actinic 'lost' the files will not have been correctly written back. Just have to hope you can recover, or you may be starting again. At least you will know how to do it right second time through.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
      X