Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User having problems with Firefox and Safari

Hi
    I have just started using Actinic to design our ecommerce sites but i'm having problems with the Technical template that comes with the program. It works fine in Internet Explorer but in Firefox and Safari the navigation that should be on the left is centered in the middle of the page.

I wondered if anyone else has had this problem, i've looked at the code and I cant work out whats causing it. Here is the link to the site and any help would be very much appreciated.

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial38184/index.html

Thank you in advance.

It's being pushed out of place by the company logo. That logo is 71 pixels high and the height of the area you are putting it in is 65.

Go to line 255 (unless you have changes to the code) in Actinic Stylesheet and change the height of logo container to BrochureLogoHeight.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Brilliant, your right it's definatly the logo causing the problems. I have'nt been able to change the style sheet correctly. I'm not sure which file you need to change to make it effect the whole site. For the time being i've resized the image which is working great.

Thanks for your help wjcampbe, its very much appreciated.

Darius

Comment

Working...
      X