Hidden Brochure page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Brochure page

Is it possible to have a brochure page that i can link to using [LINK] but that doesn't show up in the main pages navigation . I am using executive???

Thanks

Covered in the advanced user guide

Comment

Hidden navigation brochure page

Thanks for the reply but i'm not sure that it is covered in the advanced user guide (if i'm wrong can someone point me to the appropriate place).

I have created a form page which is in the brochure section of my site - i don't want the left hand navigation to show this page as it is a link from the product page. However if i click "hide on website" then it doesnt allow me to reference it. To see what i mean if you go to www.thinkingacademy.com you will see in the main pages navigation a link called form which i would like to hide from the navigation.

Hope this makes sense

Comment

There is information in the AUG version 1.4 that explains how to have a section/page that does not appear in the navigation, and also does not appear in the site map.

Hide on website does stop the page/section from being uploaded, so that you can work on a new section and still keep the current live site functioning.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hidden brochure

thanks for that - i was looking at AUGv1.3 by mistake. Got it sorted and working - once again thanks

Comment

Stuck

Hi I too was looking for the answer to this but cannot figure out were in the advanced user guide too look can some tell me the page number please.

thanks

Davie

Comment

The sections you need are 'Stopping Specific Brochure Pages from Appearing in the List' on p47 and 'How to Only Show Certain Sections in the Top Level Section List' on p46.

Comment

Thanks Chris

as always the anser is usually on this forum somewhere.
                Regards
                Sally

Fashion Jewellery Wholesale - Glitzy Jewels

Comment

Working...
                X