upgrade to 8.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade to 8.5

anyone got any ideas what the knock on effect of this error message is when upgrading 8.04 to 8.5
    Attached Files

New one on me jo!

Comment

Thought I had seen all the errors but thats a new one to the list. Well done Jo

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The plot thickens.....

I closed actinic and went away for a while, on returning, I opened actinic again and the same site has now upgraded itself for a 2nd time.

It seems to work ok.

But I'm just about to upgrade another site so we'll see

Comment

Well I didn't get to upgrade the 2nd site as the first one is now stuck....
          Attached Files

Comment

This is really crap....

I now get this.....
            An error occurred when trying to connect to the server. This can happen when the server is unreachable or you have set up an SSL server, but this server can not accept SSL connections, or Windows is confused about proxy settings. If you have Internet Explorer or another application configured to work with a proxy, the settings should be the same for Actinic. Please check your connection first.
            Live site has SSL, test space does not. SSL is turned off in Payment tab.

This site uploaded in 8.04 (with SSL turned on in payment tab) all thats changed in the upgrade to 8.5

I'm going to take a snapshot for Actinic to deal with and revert to 8.04.

Comment

Just for the hell of it, i switched to a 2nd site that needed upgrading, it upgraded with out error, although like the first site it went through the process twice.

On upload it throws up the same error
              An error occurred when trying to connect to the server. This can happen when the server is unreachable or you have set up an SSL server, but this server can not accept SSL connections, or Windows is confused about proxy settings. If you have Internet Explorer or another application configured to work with a proxy, the settings should be the same for Actinic. Please check your connection first.
              this site has always used Worldpay, I'm going to bed now, thoroughly hacked off and considering binning all Actinic work.

On investigating Payments tab, SSL is on..... is actinic doing this? I've switched it off , but upload throws the same error

Comment

On investigating Payments tab, SSL is on..... is actinic doing this
                Sounds familiar - checkout my HSBC bug thread. There is a bug in the payments upgrade perhaps

Comment

I had already checked that thread out ..... I thought the same as the suspect file is OCCUpgrade.ini

I guess I'll be on the phone to support tomorrow.

Comment

Another day another dollar....

Both sites uploaded without issue this morning.

Its with support as the 2nd site should not have put itself into SSL mode.

I shall upgrade a 3rd site andsee if I ger the same behaviour!!

Comment

Working...
                    X