changing font color for permutation text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing font color for permutation text

Is it possible to change the font type or color for part of the text in a permutation drop down menu.

I have tried using

!!< <font color="#008000">In Stock</font> >!!

in the Layout code for Drop Down permutation entry

Basically, I am trying to get the drop down permutation to show the words "In Stock" in green when the associated permutation item is at x number on hand.

Thanks,

Gary

The text within OPTION tags should only be plain text and cannot contain HTML.

However you can use style within each option to alter the display.

Not exactly what you're after but I posted how to set each Choice to a different background colour in V7. You'd have to adapt it considerably for V8. See http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ahah! Replacing layout Drop Down Choice with
      Code:
      <option value="<Actinic:Variable Name="ChoiceSelectedValue" />"<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ChoiceDisplayLabel%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27In%20Stock%27" > style="color:green"</actinic:block>><Actinic:Variable Name="ChoiceDisplayLabel"/></option>
      Will do it.

We've added a condition within the option tag that adds style="color:green" if the option text is "In Stock". NB case sensitive.

Comment

Would you or anyone else on this board be interested in writing a javascript to show the stock availability on the template based on the stock status of the choosen options?

Thanks,

Gary

Comment

Sorry. Not me.

Comment

Working...
          X