Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Export 'Catalog - Detail' report to Excel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export 'Catalog - Detail' report to Excel?

Is there any way to export the 'Catalog - Detail' report produced under Operations> Reports, Export and Mail to Excel?

Failing that is there an easy, or indeed a fiendlishly complicated, way to extract a list of product descriptions and prices (including quantity discounts)?

Prices and descriptions ok, but I'm not sure about discounts being so easy.

For the first part you can just Export your catalog (File | Export) and open it in Excel. You can then filter by the first field to get just product info.

Comment

Thanks for such a quick reply Duncan.

The export does transfer all the discount information correct but the reformatting of the information for my purposes is a absolute nightmare.

Does anyone know why the Catalog - Detail report is not available as a Excel export?

Comment

You can export it to PDF and then convert the PDF but you would still have the same reformatting issues as you are currently seeing.

What are you trying to do - get a file that you can easily update to make mass changes to your prices?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm trying to use it to produce a simple PDF price list to put on our site for visitors to download.

Nothing to complicated I would have thought but it seems it is.

I could edit that PDF but that would take an age I think.

Comment

This might help:
            http://www.bcness-solutions.co.uk/ac...t2pdf.html#a15

Comment

Thanks again Duncan.

I'm away until after the weekend - I'll download it as soon as I can and report back.

Comment

Working...
              X