Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus No Text on site

Hi All

OK gone around and around with this one, on my site the text on the order01 page for shipping to another address should read

"If you want your order sent to another delivery address please tick this box, This address must be registered with your credit card company or your credit card will be declined"

But all i can see on the live site is a blank space, i have tried revert back to factory default settings for this invoice propmt but no luck

Yet in preview page it is there, and in the design window

Anyone any ideas

Cheers
    Darren

Which URL?

It's not something silly like white text on white background?

Comment

Hi Lee

The kites R Us one will do it

I have selected the text and changed the colour to red but still does not show

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

It's showing for me dude.

Comment

I can see it - in black mind.
          http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/darren1KKXz.jpg

No wonder - take the shades off.

Comment

Also, if i want to buy off your site and have it delivered to me at work, your conditions are saying i cant do that? My card would never be registered at my work address.

Don't you mean that the invoice address should be the same as registered on the card or am i a little out of date on new rules. Surely shipping to alternative addresses is permitted, how could gifts ever be shipped straight to recipient otherwise?

Comment

Hi Lee & Duncan

Wrong Page, you need to go to the address page order01.html, you will see the text "no" and the button "change"

Don't you mean that the invoice address should be the same as registered on the card or am i a little out of date on new rules. Surely shipping to alternative addresses is permitted, how could gifts ever be shipped straight to recipient otherwise?
              You can ship anywhere you like but if it is card fruad you will not get your money, mind you do you ever get your money? This is more to deter the silly criminals. i think i look at changing the text, i actually forgot it was there it was so long ago. Tighten everything up when i started out and then you relax things as time go's on.

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

Anyone any ideas on the missing text

Cheers
                Darren

Comment

This looks like InvoicePrompt016 (or 19). I presume you changed it in Design Text Phase: 0 ID: 16 (or 19)? Or did you replace the Variable with fixed text in the layout instead?

Comment

Hi Duncan

OK this is prompt16 and the page is checkout page 1.

Gone back and had another look to make sure, i can see no reason for this not to be showing? or am i missing something obvious

Cheers
                    Darren

Comment

Darren,

I can see the text on your checkout page, in black, but it sure is there.

Kind regards,
                      Bruce King
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Ok, I just tested this and on the page you are referring to you need to change Phase:0 ID 19. (ID 16 is for the preceeding page)

When I changed ID 19 then the text changed as expected on the checkout address entry page.

Comment

I can see the text on your checkout page, in black, but it sure is there.
                          Bruce i think you are looking at the wrong page aswell, it is the address page not the location

Duncan, i do not have a phase 0 ID 19?

Cheers
                          Darren

Comment

Can someone from actinic make some suggestions, i really do not want to call support unless i have to

Cheers
                            Darren

Comment

Darren,

Have you reverted the 'Ship to Separate Address' layout yet?

Also, are you sure you don't have a Phase 0 ID 19, I do!!
                              Cheers

David
                              Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Working...
                              X