Automatic price calculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic price calculations

I have a table on my webpages to tell customers ex vat and delivered pricing. when I change a price I have to change all of the prices in the table. Is there a way of having some code work out the prices in the table for me?

I currently have V7, but have just bought V8 which will go live in the next few weeks.

Any help would be appreciated

!!<<table width="350" border="2" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td height="20" width="79%"><font size="2"><b><font color="#005555">Nett Price
    (Exc VAT & Delivery)</font></b></font></td>
    <td height="20" width="21%"><font size="2"><b><font color="#005555">£38.26</font></b></font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="79%" bgcolor="#006666"><font size="2"><b><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Price
    including VAT </font></b></b></font></td>
    <td width="21%" bgcolor="#006666"><font size="2"><b><b><font color="#FFFFFF">&pound;44.95</font></b></b></font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="79%"><font size="2"><b><b><b><font color="#005555">Delivered Price
    (Inc VAT & Delivery)</font></b></b></b></font></td>
    <td width="21%"><font size="2"><b><b><b><font color="#005555">£52.90</font></b></b></b></font></td>
    </tr>
    </table>>!!
    Jonathan

well, i suggest you use javascript to calculate the values.

you could use a function to calculate the values to be written to the other cells.

get your calculator out

Comment

sorry to be stupid but does anyone have any suggestions on how this might be achieved
      Jonathan

Comment

Working...
      X