Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash On Upload V8.5 Helpppppppp

OK

I am hoping someone here can help, i have just upgraded mine to V8.5 in the hope it will fix an error and now i can get the bloody thing to upload without a crash, always at the same point

checking catalog when it gets to customer account

I have tried another site on the same one (pc with the same actinic package) without any problems, so this says to me a database problem. Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions, i have done all the usual - compact - restart e.t.c

Cheers
    Darren

I presume you have a snapshot from before you upgraded? - if you do try importing it.

Comment

OK Found it

I guess it is a bug, i had a couple of accounts that had address details but no country selected, set these to UK and upload is now working

Chris D or Bruce if you read this can you register this as a bug, the account address should never have been created without a country or actinic should warn that a country needs to be set on customer accounts

a crash frightens the hell out of me and i have had many with ctinic

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Hi Darren - I have added a link to this thread to the bug report. It should be fixed soon.

Comment

Thanks Chris

I the Country not being created happens when you create a customer account from an offline order - hope this helps

Malcolm learnt years ago to backup, i actually regulary copy the site folder so i get everything.

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X