Actinic developer questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic developer questions

We had several website developers using Actinic Designers.
    Can I ask how can us share the development achievements, that is to say, how to co-work on the site.

currently, we are using Snapshot to export and import the site for updating the site and communicating each other. Any other convenient method as it will cost time on exporting and importing especially when the site is getting bigger and bigger

How exactly to work on the same site while keep everybody in the team updated? Thanks a lot

Click click

Comment

MU will help you with multiple users and one developer in normal daily use but there is no easy way to integrate a number of sites into one which is what you have effectively created with multiple developers working on different versions of the same site. You may be able to expor ta number of different design updates into one site but you will still have a lot of configuration required to link it all together. Hard times ahead I think.

Comment

So, according to what you suggest
        there is no way to have several developers to work on one site and keep updated simultaneously except using snapshot?

Can I ask, does this software only allow one web developer to manage the site? Thanks for your reply

Comment

That's right but it also depends on what these number of developers will be doing. You can develope stand-alone ad-ins and then import a design snapshot into the main site.

If it's data entry then it can be prepared in separate files or linked to the database externally.

Comment

Working...
          X