Logged in price format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logged in price format

Does anyone know how to edit the format for prices shown when a customer is logged in as a member/btb customer, I can only see it when live on site, there appears to be no way of previewing or editing in Design mode.

I have asked Actinic support yesterday afternoon, but it seems they don't know either! I am sure someone has an answer to what should be a simple question, please put me out of my misery.

The problem can be seen on www.prezzies4less dot com log in as test password test - the price is shown in the product and the mini best seller as the same size/colour - I want to change them independently but can't see them anywhere except on line logged in!

Should have written about Goats!

Given up the idea, still waiting for Actinic to reply! Can someone tell me what Cover is for exactly?

Comment

Unfortunately the design of the dynamic pages are not really solved in version 8 yet. The formatting of these can still be done via Design|Text dialog.
      The best bet for the online price display is the prompt (-1, 2420). Try to change this for the desired layout. E.g. if you change it to
      Code:
      <i>%s</i><br />
      Then your price stuff will become italics.

I hope this helps.
      Zoltan
      Actinic Software
      www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Thanks but doesn't really help, my solution is to abandon prices in Best seller side panel because of the background colour making logged in prices disappear.

Told you I should have asked about Goats, there's much more interest in them!!

Comment

Originally posted by buspassjohn
          Told you I should have asked about Goats, there's much more interest in them!!
          Rather ask about fishes then so I can answer the questions.
          Zoltan
          Actinic Software
          www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by zmagyar
            Rather ask about fishes then so I can answer the questions.
            Now you've lost me completely?

Comment

Hi,

To edit the format of the logged in prices, select 'Price Template' from the 'Select Page Type' drop-down box on the preview pane in the 'Design' tab.
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey that was exactly what I was looking for. I looked everywhere and there it was under my nose all the time. Thank you very much and to everyone who helped.
                Regards.

Lee Jackson
                Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
                Centurius Website
                Portfolio of Work

Comment

Gravity,

Many apologies! To everyone reading this, GRAVITY was the one who showed me the light to the soltuion.. =) Thanks again!
                  Regards.

Lee Jackson
                  Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
                  Centurius Website
                  Portfolio of Work

Comment

Working...
                  X