newbie silly question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie silly question

have purchased a teclan template for my ecommerce site. however despite my best efforts and before all my hair is on the floor by the computer i cannot for the life of me try to get my department section to look like they should as in this examplehttp://www.bubblestore.co.uk/acatalo..._Products.html

what i have is http://www.reefkeeper.co.uk/acatalog/dry_goods.html

i am sure it is a silly mistake i am making but cannot for th elife of me work it out any ideas

have purchased a teclan template
    may I suggest you contact Teclan for support in implementing thier design.

Comment

22.02 at night, i very much doubt now matter how good teclan are they will be answering phones at this time of night

simply asking a polite question that somebody may have been able to help with

Comment

22.02 at night, i very much doubt now matter how good teclan are they will be answering phones at this time of night
        Its a good job that some designers work late.

You need to add your section images and set the layout to 2 column

Comment

Your css menu is also not working correctly ie the section links are floating over the Department heading.

Comment

thank you for your kind response much appreciated.

danny

Comment

No problem - have fun

Comment

Malcolm,
                Many thanks for assisting on this issue.

Danny, as per your discussions with the team on Friday, and as per Malcolm's advice above, the issue you were experiencing is resolved by selecting the layouts for the products and sections that were provided within the teclan Actinic V8 theme.

If you have any further queries regarding the layouts or theme then please get in touch with the support team at teclan. We will be delighted to help.
                Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
                Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
                SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

No problem

Comment

Working...
                  X