Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie silly thread title

[rant]
    How in the world can anyone think the fact that they are new to the forum is pertinent in a thread title, and are we all aware the ONLY silly question is the one that does not get asked?

Meaningful titles folks

Checkbox selection

Modify Teclan template

Goat for sale online
    [/rant]
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

do people help others as much when the titles are so meaningless ?

Comment

We have been here before and I am with Bill on this one - I intend to ignore any threads with meaningless titles in future.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

is always a good one

Comment

Heeeeeelllllllllllllppppppppppppppp is always good for grabbing the attention of an expert for that particular issue I find.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

IIIIIWWWOOONNNTTPPPAAAYYYFFFOOORRRRSSSSUUUPPPOOOORRRRRTTTTT is my pet hate

Comment

not forgetting the timeless classic "bump" after 30 minutes of waiting

Bikster

Comment

Occasionally you get one where the title while not describing the problem is rather brilliant though - "My state of wellbeing is in jeopardy." is an example.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

How about "A Quickie" or "A simple one for all those experts out there"

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                    How about "A Quickie" or "A simple one for all those experts out there"
                    How about a quickie for the experts?

Bikster

Comment

We all do it but

Breaking into a thread before its answered the original question to make smart remarks really gets my goat, I have noticed that reacently its getting really bad

Also people answering without adding anything to the treads question
                      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Breaking into a thread before its answered the original question to make smart remarks
                        guilty as charged, m'laud

oh, and here's your goat back Chris

Comment

Cannot claim it Martin as I would then be as bad
                          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Also people answering without adding anything to the treads question
                            That irritates me I have to say, and as you say there are a few in here that like to do that - increasing their thread count I think. I enjoy the banter, that is usually funny, but a one or two people seem to be playing some sort of game (how very very dare you say/do that posts for example)

I'll tell you what else annoys me actually, it's the 'can someone from Actinic post to this thread', after several people have posted perfectly valid answers to a question, makes me think, grrrr, why bother.

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                              one or two people seem to be playing some sort of game (how very very dare you say/do that posts for example)
                              *runs outside, builds an igloo in the snow, blocks self inside*
                              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                              X