Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Password v8.5

Apols for this but I'm a newbie too...

I've just spent the last 48 hours with relatively no sleep after rebuilding a whole site after crashing the software after installing the Actinic v8.5 UK patch.

Now new problem...
    Had backed up and taken snap shots before closing down for the night again for a few hours kip. Today, wanting to get on with the final bits of the rebuild but I'm now on getting a 'logon to... ' request but get 'Bad Password' at every turn... whether going through DW or not.
    I note this was on a thread several months ago(30 Aug 06 - RuralWeb & response from cdicken) but there was no resolution to the thread.
    What am I doiing wrong???? Is it personal?
    Have tried every password I have under the sun with no sucess... but thread mentions old admin password - which I don't have. Am I missing something?

I don't want to rebuild that site again (see below)!!!!

Anyone have any ideas?

Best regards GP

Background:
    I purchased Actinic Designer & Business Client versions recently after finding the trial version reasonably powerful. However, after a few weeks going through clients requirements I was ready to upload. But thought it a good idea to upoad the latest patches with a week to spare... Big mistake. After upgrading to 8.5 the software wouldn;t load. Followed Supports telephone advice and removed and reinstalled software... still same problem.
    Had to delete all files (kept my original site folders in the hope to re-integrate.. but no)
    Rebuilt site from scratch... and now ready for final push.. to link up to secure servers However.......

The default is "Administrator" with the capitalisation which should be changed as soon as you apply the security.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I emailed him earlier on Jont, and he is sorted with the password you suggested.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X