• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

affiliate window tracking code

Just pondering on the best page to put the code,

checkout page 1 -ie before people pay?

receipt page - assuming they go there?

There doesn't seem to be a page to go to to guarantee accurate tracking...

There doesn't seem to be a page to go to to guarantee accurate tracking
    Dont think there is - tracking is never really 100%

Comment

I guess its the receipt page layout then.

Comment

receipt page layout then
        Its the best place IMO

Comment

Don't know about V8 but in V7 the required variables were not available in the receipt page so you had to put them on the checkout page. I'm thinking of allaffiliatepro rather than affiliate window, but I think the requirements are similar.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

v8 doesn't have ACT_ORDER04, so what is the equivilant, as 8 goes checkout page1 , 2 3 and then receipt layout page, or is there another layout page?

Wheres your AAP code Jan?

Comment

were not available in the receipt page so you had to put them on the checkout page
              I got that backwards, I wanted to put them on the checkout page - because I was using worldpay and the receipt page wasn't always shown but I couldn't and had to put them on the final page.

If you go to the design tab, you can select and edit the checkout pages, there is one in the dropdown called receipt and my tracking code is in there, I put it just below the company contact details.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok thats the receiptlayoutpage , thats where I put it

Ta

Comment

Working...
                X