Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing orders

Hi

I've just had a customers site go live after successful testing and their orders are not downloading but they are getting the order confirmation emails and the money transactions are being carried out.

The first live order that they got neither of us can download.

I placed an order myself and managed to download it although before I downloaded it I checked to see if there were any .ORD files on the server and there weren't.

I then placed a second order and asked the client to retrieve it and all they get is a message saying "The system can not find the file specified". Again, there are no .ORD files on the server that I can see.

We've done a web refresh. I've also sent them my encryption key to make sure that they match. Neither of these has made a difference.

They're losing faith in Actinic very quickly now so I'd appreciate any help in shedding light on why this is happening and how we can resolve it.

Many thanks.
    Ruth Hibberd
    Http://www.ivisual.co.uk Web Design and Development

URL please

Comment

Url

www.annalizzio.co.uk

Sorry should've included it!
      Ruth Hibberd

Comment

Its very difficult to buy from your site as there is no checkout button.

The only way I couldfigure out was to addto cart, and then use the view basket link, to find the checkout button.

I'm not sure that others would be so persistant

Comment

I too had problems getting to checkout and have not had an order confirmation email. Far too many products on a page as well too a while to download.

Comment

Istuck an order through and credit card declined, but thats because i used a test card

see if you have it from test

Darren

Comment

Hi Ruth

Is the problem still occuring? if it is, can you send me a copy of the network settings of the site in question. Or just give the forum the settings(minus the username and password) so we can atleast have an idea of what you server structure is . If I do need your username and password to investigate I'll send you a private email.

Kind regards
              Kiran Chandran
              Technical Support - SellerDeck
              http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Seems it was the network settings on the pc they were using. The site had been updated from a different pc and until they imported the latest snapshot onto their order maintenance pc it wouldn't download the orders.

I agree about the long pages and I've explained to the client why they're a problem but that's how they want them! And the client's always...
                Ruth Hibberd

Comment

Working...
                X