Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 websites - same merchant no.

Hi

If I have two websites using the same PSP, ID, and merchant no. etc but they have very different name and look and feel I'll need to make 2 sets of payment pages.

My psp is Secure Trading, I asked them about this and it isn't a problem, part of their reply was:
    "If you were using the same SecureTrading site for two websites, you would need to use the "formref" variable. This is a variable that is passed from the "order page" which will define which set of form pages to use. E.G: the first site could be formref=1, and this would use form1.html, customeremail1.html, success1.html etc, and the second site could be formref=2, which would use form2.html, customeremail2.html etc."

I understand this in theory, but when looking at Act_OCCSecureTemplate.html I became I little unsure of my abilities.

Can anyone help with the nitty-gritty please?

Martin

What you have been told is correct, and you can have loads of sites under the same ST account, using different number endings. I can not recall how we did it for a customer, but it achieved same merchant account with ST, different installation ending numbers and customized pages for each call for CC payments and was good once completed, but requires knowledge of the ST pages, uploading of new pages to ST containing there and your custom code, amongst a number of other things, so not really something that can be assisted with on the community I am afraid, but it can be done and with a bit more time reading through what they have provided and relating that to your ST admin panel, it will come good in the end if you can give it a little time, so dont give up.

Comment

I have found myself in the same problem as the thread starter, I will soon have two websites, and want to use the ST form ref tags so I can use a different payment page for each website

I have to call the pages form1, form2

How can the orderform page that actinic sends to ST be edited to call the correct page on ST, ie form1 or form 2?

I'm using v7 for both sites, they are on 2 different PCs with 2 seperate catlogs

ST say its the orderform page on Actinic that has to be editied to get the 'form' changed to 'form1', 'form2'

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Why don't you send a PM to the thread starter - he's probably fixed the problem by now as the originial thread started in March.
          Wayne Theisinger

The Web's just settling in. We got the tech, now let's put up something that matters.

Comment

Working...
          X