Component description positioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component description positioning

When the component description goes onto two lines, is is possible for the second line to appear underneath the first line of txt and not the tick box which appears next to it?

Easiest solution I would say is to use CSS for positioning of those elements, although when I say easiest solution, that is if the theme is css based and you know what you are doing.

In effect I guess as a starter for 10, have a div container for each item in the component list, div for the checkbox which is left aligned and then div for the text which is padded on the left to give a straight edge and right aligned (thats the div not the text), then the closing of the container div.

If thats all russian to you, then a different approach will be needed as it is dependant on knowing css and incorporating it in the design in use properly, so maybe someone else will know a quicker and simpler way for you, but that is what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
      div for the checkbox which is left aligned and then div for the text which is ... right aligned
      Do you mean float:left; and float:right;

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
        Do you mean float:left; and float:right;
        Was not a lesson in CSS and simply explaining CSS as the option and to work one to the left and the other to the right, which align would make more sense to someone who knows nothing about floating

Will leave the detailed stuff to your fine self - if you are up for it

Comment

Working answer removed.
          Attached Files

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X