Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I Reset Duplicates in batch?

I mean,

It will be great if I can select multi products/sections and click Reset Duplicates, then all the selected get updated.

Actinic only update one product/section even multi are selected.

Anyone has a clue?
    many thanks!

Has to be done individually at the moment, it has been wishlisted for more functionality in the future.

Comment

Add 1 vote for me on this.

I am currently having to reset over 1000 products manually.

The idea of pressing a "Reset all duplicates on site" button and walking away seems very appealing at the moment.
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

add a vote for me also.

Was going to ask a similar question myself: Would like to change the same thing on several items and it takes ages to do them one by one...

Tak

Comment

Hi all,

I've added all your votes to the wishlist.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

We have a product that allows you to do this for V7, for either all of some products, if there is a need for it, I could release it for V8. Email me if you would be interested. It's free for Actinic cover holders, £39.95 otherwise.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

If you could come up with an add-on that lets you reset all duplicates with the click of one button and also lets you expand or close all sections on the click of a button, i think it'd be a great seller and a nice combination.

Any chance? is this possible? rough cost?

This would have saved me 2 hours today alone, especially with that stupid [LINK] problem on a site with one product per section.

Thanx, Lee

Comment

and also lets you expand or close all sections on the click of a button
                That's part of Actinic, so I can't do that (unless I have misunderstood - which seems likely). But the other one is here currently only for V7 and V75,

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...date_Tool.html

I'll ask Pat to release the V8 version ASAP - it's already available but only for our subscribers.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  and also lets you expand or close all sections on the click of a button
                  In a tree view, press "*" on any node to expand it and all of its children

Comment

Our tool is available for V8 now, at

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...date_Tool.html

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X