Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing customer groups

Hi all,
    I can see there is an easy way to import customer details, but it seems that Customer Groups have to be created by hand in Marketing | Customer Groups? I am looking to have a unique group per customer so this would be very time consuming! Have I missed something? Can it be done electronically?
    Thanks,
    Gary

Hi Gary

You can bring in this information into Actinic using a .csv file as well.

To make this task easier, you will need to create a couple of customer groups and assign a few customers to their groups. Now with the other customers still in Retail, export the customer accounts as a .csv file (File | Export).

As an example, I am attaching a csv file, where one of the 2 customer accounts is assigned to the 10% group, while the second one is still in Retail.
    In the file you will see the field :

PriceSchedule..........10% disc.........Retail..........0...........0.90.........

Using this as an example, you can create new rows below the existing ones for the other customer groups as well. Once done, you will need to associate them with the remaining customer accounts.

For instance, in this file, to associate Actinic Test 2 to the 5% group, you will need to replace Retail (typically in Column D - highlighted in the sample file) with 5%, etc.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X