X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Invoices

Hi all

I'm evaluating currently

I'm looking to have several sites. I would like each site to have a different invoice format.

ie. each site would have on the invoice

<site-name> is a trading name of xxxxxxx : registered office ....etc

where <site-name> changes with each site.

also need to remove the delivery address of some sites invoice, as each item on invoice will be sent at a later date to different addresses

Can this be done easily

Colin
    Colin

You have two problems :

1) You would need to modify the invoices using crystal reports 8.5 so that you had the correct report for each site (not things like company address because that is held in the database, but things like removing the delivery address).

2) Actinic only allows a single report per installation, all sites use it, so you would need to copy the appropriate report into the main directory when you change sites, or you could use one of our Order Processing plugins to print as these programs allow you to put your reports in the site directory.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X