Drop down appointments and calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop down appointments and calendar

My wife wants to start a business and would like her clients to book 1 hour sessions during the daytime.

Is there any way Catalog could do this?
    A drop down box or radio buttons showing the time of day available in hour slots and then being able to charge online a deposit for the time booked?

Can I substitute 'a product' for 'a period of time'?

I hope this makes sense.

Andrew
    Jewellery247.co.uk
    AndrewBerry.com

W: http://www.WelshGoldOnline.co.uk
    W: http://www.jewellery247.co.uk
    W: http://www.AndrewBerry.com

Andrew,

This can be done but would also need a bit of javascript or php to do the time slots for you and make them unavailable once booked. You could use components associated to hidden products. These will be the time slots, the issue as I see it is how are you going to prevent someone else from booking a time slot that has already been booked. I would suggest having a play around with it.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I have been looking at this for booking some holiday apartments for a clients site. My first thought was to use some kind of stock control but I am not sure if this would be very feasible.
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
        Andrew,

This can be done but would also need a bit of javascript or php to do the time slots for you and make them unavailable once booked. You could use components associated to hidden products. These will be the time slots, the issue as I see it is how are you going to prevent someone else from booking a time slot that has already been booked. I would suggest having a play around with it.

Kind regards,
        Bruce, this looks like something that might be useful for us. We currently have a problem with customers selecting delivery dates which are not available - eg Sundays, bank holidays etc and it would be great if we could find a way of preventing this. The issue of double booking would not apply in our case. Any suggestions as to how the javascript or php code would look would be greatly appreciated.

I've already posted to the wishlist on these lines for a future release but this might work as a temporary measure.
        Brian
        www.flowergallery.co.uk
        Same day flower delivery to UK
        Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
        International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

try this one
          as you rely heavily on the calendar concpets, take a look at this calendar, its an option that you have to pay for, but I think it may be worthwhile taking a look.

Comment

Working...
          X