X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merchant account number

Greetings all
    Business8.5

Our site is on the verge of going live. We intend to transact business as card holder not present as we do on telephone orders.

Q1) Is it essential to enter our Merchant account number in 'Business settings'?

Q2) I did a site yonks ago when Acatalog 3 was a little lad. We used credit card logos on the front page. I seem to remember that we needed approval to do so from the bank and we were given a hyper link and coding to show our approval to do credit card transactions. Can someone bring me up to date on this please?

Thanks
    www.yandles.co.uk
    www.websilk.co.uk
    Today is the tomorrow that I worried about yesterday.
    So far, all is well. Am I still worried? YES! Watch some b.....d mess it up!

Donald,

Q1) Is it essential to enter our Merchant account number in 'Business settings'?
    It is not Mandatory to the best of my knowledge, you may however want to double check.

Q2) I did a site yonks ago when Acatalog 3 was a little lad. We used credit card logos on the front page. I seem to remember that we needed approval to do so from the bank and we were given a hyper link and coding to show our approval to do credit card transactions. Can someone bring me up to date on this please?
    A search on the forum for 'credit card logo' will provide you with a lot of threads dealing with it. in v8 if you want to do this you will have to enter the HTML for the images/links into the layout where you want them to appear. You can get he Logo's from the respective PSP's website.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X