Coupon not recognised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon not recognised

I can't find a solution to this in a forum search: we've added a coupon text string at 'discounts and surcharge settings | cart contents | requires coupon code - taking into account case-sensitivity we get the message "The coupon code (discountcoupon) was not recognised, please check and re-enter." Any ideas?

Did you perhaps adda trailing space to the coupon code? Either in config or entry? Try another additional code and upload and test that.

Comment

I've added another code and I get the same error...

Comment

I presume your running the business and not catalog version.

Not sure I'm afraid maybe someone else will know...

Comment

I'm using 'designer' and the website is to be deployed on a client's computer running 'business client'. We're currently testing the coupon function with our 'designer' software, as far as I'm aware there isn't a specific 'business' version of 'designer' is there?

Comment

No there is only one designer version. I would expect this to work. Sorry I don't know how come it isn't mind...

Comment

Thanks for trying anyway Duncan. I think this might be one for the Actinic tech people.

Comment

Paul,

This is one for support, call in tomorrow and a member of the team will be able to assist you.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X