Anyone else experiencing IE 6 bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else experiencing IE 6 bug?

When I upload my site and view it in IE6 the page scrunches up until you press the refresh button then it springs back to the correct width size. I haven't experienced this is version 7 but for some reason it's not happy with this new uploaded version. The page is a three column, the only thing I can think of is that I've laid out the page using tables rather than css positioning and it's not happy with this.

I've laid out the page using tables rather than css positioning and it's not happy with this
    Sounds like its the other way round actually.

Comment

Yes, I think you're right, however didn't have any problems in V7. Rebuilding site.

Comment

URL would help.

Comment

If you modify one of the Actinic css layouts and make it work with tables then you will end up with the effect that you are describing. This is because you can not clear out all the css bits and you end up with layers floating over each other and breaking through the tables.

Its best to start with a tables layout and modify this - stay away from the css if you intend using tables.

Comment

Okay, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X