Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR:PERLPATH: Does not exist

Hi,

I am currently trying to test Actinic V8 and trying to upload a small test site to a web server. The network settings are believed to be correct but I keep getting the same error:

Code:
    www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/cp000001.pl: Invalid shebang NETQUOTEVAR:PERLPATH: Does not exist!
    I checked the cgi bin to make sure the scripts were uploading ok, and they were, but when I opened 1 to check it the first line of the file was:

Code:
    #!NETQUOTEVAR:PERLPATH
    Should this have been changed somewhere to my /usr/bin/perl as its set in my network settings?

/usr/bin/perl is picked up from network settings

Comment

Stally,

Are you still having this problem or have you been able to get over it?

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I understand that the path to perl is picked up from the network settings.

What I am trying to explain is this: In my network settings I have it set to "/usr/bin/perl" and when I upload a small test site I get lots of errors with reference to "NETQUOTEVAR:PATHTOPERL does not exist"

Somewhere along the line this is not being picked up, any ideas?

I really like the feel of v8, i tried v7 but am much more interested in this one and would like to get a test site up and running to see the rest of the shopping processes.

Comment

Stally,

Are you very sure that the path to perl you have in you settings in the path to the Perl installation on your server? It looks like the path is wrong.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X