Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving best Sellers List and increasing text size on Category Links

Hi all

I would like to move my Best Sellers list to the right of my website, have tried but without any success so far, I would appreciate it if somebody could give me directions.

I am also trying to increase the size of the text on my main category links i.e. the Electronic Kits, Construction Kits and Lightbulbs I thought I had changed it but I think I am changing the wrong files, sections etc

The website is at http://212.106.97.187/index.html

Regards

Steve

The side text is coming from the stylesheet class "actxxsmall" with a font size of 10px.

In design tab mode click on the outer layout and look for BestSellersList (or similar depending on how you have inserted) .. copy the block of code and paste to where you require in the right hand column

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thank you very much. I spent a lot of time searching for that. I take it you only find out where everything is and how it all works with experience? I have read all the manuals but I still have trouble with knowing where to go!

Thanks again

Steve

Comment

I have been using since the alpha test release and still learning every time I load Actinic... it does get easier with time though

Glad you got it sorted.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X