3 columns but one single at top of page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 columns but one single at top of page

I would like a 3 column product page however at the top of the page I want this to be different as this will include some general text about the products on the page. Can this be done?

Yes, it can be done.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

*blinks*

nice concise answer there jont.

Comment

Cheers matey - no point overwhelming the reply not knowing any salient information about the site - otherwise a random stab in the dark.....

Bikster

Comment

I am trying to create a page in Actinic 8 that uses fragments.

The first Row of fragments on the page should have 1 column. This is for the title and an image. However I want the following rows to use 3 columns to add links to products on the site.

Do you need anymore info?

Comment

Assuming you are using tables to layout the product see http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=27880 or you can create a new fragment layout and set the "colspan" to use the same variable as the ProductList (or hardcode colspan=3 if all pages are to be the same number of columns) ... you may need to edit the table layout list to ensure the opening and closing <tr> tags are working OK with the new fragment layout.

I am sure this has been raised before - worth searching the v8 forum to see if it has been covered. It could also be in the Advanced User Guide now .... I don't have a current copy to hand to check though.

Bikster

Comment

Working...
            X