Attribute layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attribute layout

Help please. I am sitting here trying to add trophies to my website and played with the code in the attribute layout under standard attribute list.
    Didn't like it so tried to reverse it and got in a tangle. Now it shows scrambled code instead of attribute text lable. And it has copied it to all the other products like it.
    Can someone please, please, post the original code that was under this section so that I can copy and paste it into the site to undo my mess? Can't upload my changes until I do.
    I know I'm a prat to mess with things I don't understand but all help appreciated!

You can revert the layout back to factory settings within the design library when you mess one up, by right clicking on it and selecting revert.

Comment

Looking for bit you mean

Please can you talk me through finding this in the design library?
      I've found something under varaiables/attribute. These refer to column count and push button grid.
      Reverted both of these in case, but no joy.

Comment

Select the checkbox which highlights which layouts have been changed, it is then easier to locate the said layout.

Comment

Did as you suggest but it doesn't seem to show up anything.
          Perhaps you can make sense of the scramble I have made of the code.
          Copied it here for all to read. Means nothing to me but if you speak the lingo..............! It's like a chinese puzzle; I cut and pasted a section of code, trying to close the gap between text and drop-down list, but now I'd just be happy to get it back how it was! Tried the magic 'undo' but to no avail!

<br>
          <span class="text_options"><actinic:variable name='INNERLAYOUT' />
          actinic:variable encoding="actinic" name="AttributeDisplayLabel" />
          <
          <actinic:variable value="Drop Down Choice List" name="ChoiceList" />
          <actinic:variable name="AttributeSeparator" />

Comment

<br>
            <span class="text_options"><actinic:variable name='INNERLAYOUT' />
            <actinic:variable encoding="actinic" name="AttributeDisplayLabel" />
            <actinic:variable value="Drop Down Choice List" name="ChoiceList" />
            <actinic:variable name="AttributeSeparator" />

Comment

Thanks for your help Lee. Finally managed to find the altered layout in the design tab as you suggested, reverted to factory setting and all sorted.
              Phew! Back to where I was a few hours ago before I played silly whatsits with the site!!!!

Comment

Take a snapshot before you work on your site at all times and you can get it all back within 3 minutes if you chuff it up.

Comment

Working...
                X