General script error when clicking on menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General script error when clicking on menu

Can anyone tell me why I get a script error when clicking on the "LCD & Plasma Mounting Brackets" link in the store sections menu.

All the others seem to work fine.

Also when you go onto the site, how can I sopt the white box appearing in between the logos at the top of the page.

Thanks in advance
    Jonathan

I bet it would help if you had the address

www.av4home.co.uk
    Jonathan

Comment

Because you have an ampersand in the page name, remove that and all will be fine. Actinic removes them when you try to use them for a reason.

Comment

Is this a new issue with V8?

It worked fine with V7
        Jonathan

Comment

It's not an issue, it's best practice not to use an ampersand, as this has a specific use in web addresses nowadays. I guess they are just keeping up with the times. Although the fact that you managed to get one through their process, which is supposed to stop this happening, is of course a concern. Did you get any warnings or error messages on upload?

Comment

Also when you go onto the site, how can I sopt the white box appearing in between the logos at the top of the page.
            I cant see a white box in IE or FF. Did you resolve this?
            Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

I did not get any warnings. It must of been like that for about a month since we upgraded. I have now taken the & out of the URL

Thanks.

Also the white box appears in the middle of the two top logos, when the page takes a while to load.
              Jonathan

Comment

Working...
              X