Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with displaying custom variable in the cart

Dears,

I have one problem when displaying a custom variable in the shopping cart. It is properly assigned as an "upload" variable.

In ActinicOrder.pm is done the following change:

Code:
    $sProductLineHTML .= $$pProduct{'CUSTOMVARS'}{'C4LProductDescription'};
    $ProdTable = ProductLineHTML($$pProduct{'REFERENCE'}, $sProdLink, $sQuantityText, $sProductLineHTML, $sDuplicateLinkLineHTML, $$pProduct{'DUPLICATES'}, $$pProduct{'THUMBNAIL'}, $bIncludeButtons);
    In the cart layout there is a properly formatted variable.

So I would assume that it displays well; however, it is attaching all the previous entries (the content of this variable for each product) with each and every added product.

Even emptying the variables after usage isn't helpful.

You can try it by going to http://dev.cells4life.co.uk/acatalog...um-single.html and adding products to the cart.

Did anyone experience anything similar?

I will appreciate any input on this matter.

Thank you.
    Tomas J Stehlik
    White Hat Media Ltd
    www.whitehatmedia.com

Tomas,

I would suggest raising a support ticket on this one at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm . Perl script customisation should be done with care, I am sure there are members of the forum who would be able to help you sort this but if you have not had a response by sunday raise a ticket.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

It looks like the lines you've mentioned above are either in the wrong place, or you're not clearing some variable.

As ActinicOrder.pm is 9,300 lines long it would help a lot to see the entire routine you've patched, with your changes highlighted.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
        I would suggest raising a support ticket on this one at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm . Perl script customisation should be done with care, I am sure there are members of the forum who would be able to help you sort this but if you have not had a response by sunday raise a ticket.
        The ticket has been raised already some days ago and I received some response already. Thank you.
        Tomas J Stehlik
        White Hat Media Ltd
        www.whitehatmedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
          It looks like the lines you've mentioned above are either in the wrong place, or you're not clearing some variable.

As ActinicOrder.pm is 9,300 lines long it would help a lot to see the entire routine you've patched, with your changes highlighted.
          OK, I can do that later this week. However, the change was according to some other post of Bruce King. But maybe not all instructions were included in that older post?

Thank you, Norman, for you suggestion.
          Tomas J Stehlik
          White Hat Media Ltd
          www.whitehatmedia.com

Comment

Working...
          X