Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Extra Customer Info

Hi

I've looked in the user guide and searched this site and found only answers for V6 and V7 - could be loking in the wrong place of course!

Is there a way to add an extra customer information box at the end of the checkout process under the General Information heading? The only way I could do this in V6 was to edit the prompts not add options. I would like to keep the standard prompts already there and add a new one allowing customers to add a message to their gift - is this possible in V8?

There are a couple of boxes you can use, most people tend to just rename one of them for their own use, if they are not specifically using it already. Are you saying that you are currently using all of the options and want to add extra or whether there are any at all?

Comment

There is an extra box at the end of the delivery options that you can use or if you want it were you say then go to General Information - user definable 3

Comment

hi lee, yes lee, I want to add an extra option,

hi malcolm, ideally I want to do it under general information - where do I find "General Information - user definable 3"?

Comment

Malcolm, just seen your email, reply on its way.

Derek

Comment

where do I find "General Information - user definable 3"?
            Design | Text | Website cont

Comment

Working...
            X