Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add To Cart (Select Component)

Hi,

Is it possible that unless you select an option in the component drop down box, the add to cart button isnt useable and/or pops up with a message alert box (e.g. "You have not selected an option").

I set the first item in the drop down box to "Select Colour" but want to ensure that something is selected first rather than use the error page.

Thanks,
    Paul.

try looking into the 'disabled' features of forms and html. its possible to have a button in the template be born, disabled.

then look into the onchange feature, in javascript, bound to your dropdown boxes.

this will let you change the availability of the box when an item is selected.

google is god. consult him,

Comment

Not all my products have components. Do you know if there is a variable to test for that in a block if? I don't want to disable to button if the component drop down box doesnt appear!

Thanks,
      Paul.

Comment

Here's an example of some condition code that will only show up if there are no components for the product:
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ComponentList%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22%22" >
        Only show this if the component list is empty
        </actinic:block>

Comment

Working...
        X