Invoice with Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice with Order

The payment options include 'Invoice with Order' - I would prefer this option to only be available to account holders (account holders - not log in users) - I know how to take the option off but when we go into the customer account I have set up, I can't add this on as an option and really we need to?

Any thoughts anyone?

In Settings / Business Settings on the payment and security tab, there is a check box in the payment methods lists called 'limit to account' if you check this, the option will only be offered to logged in customers.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for that Jan.

Comment

Working...
      X